libredwg

Re: [libredwg] How to open .dwg

From: R. van Twisk
Subject: Re: [libredwg] How to open .dwg
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:11:56 -0500

Hey,

QACad cannot open DWG files, at least not the CE (Community Edition)
of QCad. QCad 3 can open DWG files, but that is not open source anymore.

I am working on LibreCAD that will support LibreDWG,
and partial import of DWG files is already implemented.

There are some third part DWG converters for Linux though,
google is your friend here.

Ries