libredwg

[libredwg] Introducing NuSphere, Inc – PHP in novations company

From: NuSphereTeam
Subject: [libredwg] Introducing NuSphere, Inc – PHP in novations company
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:39:18 -0400

Dear PHP Developer,

We would like to introduce NuSphere, Inc - our strategic business
partner.

Productivity of Development Team is one of the most pressing issues
of any company who develops software.

In the past decade Nusphere has helped thousands of leading Software
Teams in the world to improve productivity of their web development
teams by providing fastest PHP IDE with Debugger  that takes no
prisoners. (http://www.nusphere.com/Y0CD8F)

If you would like to learn how leading software companies do that,
please let us know.

At this time PhpED is on sale!

All the Best from NuSphere Team!

P.S. I would ask you to forward this email to an appropriate party if
it is possible.

NuSphere Team,

NuSphere Corporation

6015 S. Virginia St., Ste E #154 Reno, Nevada 89502 USA

web: http://http://www.nusphere.com/Y0CD8F/

Follow NuSphere, Inc on twitter at http://twitter.com/PHP_IDE

Please reply with Unsubscribe if do not want to recieve future
messages from NuSphere Corp.