libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Testing suite samples

From: Guruprasad Rane
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Testing suite samples
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:23:53 +0530

I agree with Rodrigo Rodrigues. Even while converting the files I felt
that the output of converter software is limited. Most of the files that
got converted are not like a parent SVG files.

I propose that we make DWG files using AUTOCAD with native DWG elements
like Line.dwg, polyline.dwg, circle.dwg, and so on. If this approach is
correct, I can start creating these files.

Regards
Guruprasad