libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] blank screen with libreboot on x200

From: Tudor SUCIU
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] blank screen with libreboot on x200
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:01:40 +0200

Hello,

I managed to trace what is happening on the X200 that I try to use with
libreboot.
It reads from spi the address 0x000200. In the libreboot image there is
0x7D at this address.
In the original rom there is 0x78.
I searched with advanced trigger but there is no second chip select edge.

Is there an obvious reason for this problem?