libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] debug log on unsupported panels

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] debug log on unsupported panels
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:52:15 +0200

Hi Arthur!

Thanks for looking into this issue.

I'm using IDtech IAQX10N (15.1" 2048x1536) with a T60.  I've got no
display in GRUB, but in GNU/Linux it works fine (what it says on the
libreboot website about temperamental display in GNU/Linux is
incorrect).

You'll find attached
1) the log from running `cbmem -c` but I excluded the
last few lines that contain my GRUB menu; and
2) the results from /sys/class/drm/card0-LVDS-1/edid

I'm not using the latest libreboot beta but a very recent one
from May this year (one that includes the increased VRAM size and the
explicit c4 state).

Cheers!

Albin