libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS libmicrohttpd backport or PPA?

From: Gavin Henry
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS libmicrohttpd backport or PPA?
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:42:24 +0000

Hi all,

Has anyone in the community done a deb for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS?

The reason I ask is "New eyes - Makefile.am with brew install on
Ubuntu 20 LTS GitHub Actions - LD_LIBRARY_PATH needed":

https://github.com/Homebrew/discussions/discussions/2587

MHD is too old on Ubuntu and I'd like my GitHub Actions
(https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer/actions) to use the latest
version of MHD, so I went for Homebrew but that seems broken on
Ubuntu/Debian.

The last resort is building from a tar in the actions.

Thanks,
Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,