libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] large incremental responses

From: Erik Smith
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] large incremental responses
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:53:55 -0800

If I want to send a large response that takes time to generate and have the response sent incrementally in a push style (regular write calls in synchronous code, not callbacks) so that the client doesn't time out, how would I do that?  Is that something I'm going to have to write some concurrency mechanism for so that I can use a callback or is there a simpler way?