libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] Cannot set Content-Length in header

From: Archit Pandey
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Cannot set Content-Length in header
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:55:15 +0530

Hello all,

I'm working on the test-suite of wget2 that uses libmicrohttpd.

I've noticed that on v0.9.66 MHD when I try setting an arbitrary value for Content-Length in the HTTP header, MHD changes it to the correct value. This behavior is not present on 0.9.59. Additionally, I could not find an option to revert to the previous behavior.

Could this be a possible bug?

--
Archit Pandey
Junior Year B.Tech.