libextractor

[libextractor] Repository moved

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libextractor] Repository moved
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:03:27 +0200

Dear all,

I've just converted the official GNU libextractor repository from
Subversion to Git.  You can clone the repository using:

$ git clone git://gnunet.org/libextractor # read-only

or if you are a developer with write-access using:

$ git clone address@hidden:libextractor

If you think you should have Git write access, please send me your SSH
public key so I can add you to the new ACL.  Also, please note that all
commits will now have to be GnuPG signed (commit -S), and that force
pushing is not allowed to the server.

Commit logs (and diffs) will continue to be e-mailed to
address@hidden

Happy hacking!

Christian