libextractor

[libextractor] libextractor C#/mono bindings

From: zulu
Subject: [libextractor] libextractor C#/mono bindings
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:31:48 +0200

Hello,

I created managed mono bindings (should work on ms .NET as well) for
your great extractor library.
The attached archive contains a monodevelop solution, makefiles and the
actual sourcecode. The makefile compiles a .dll file that mono apps can
link against. Alternatively the sourcecode can be included in mono
projects directly. The binding depends directly on your native
libraries, glue code is not required. I designed the API to be as close
as possible to your original library. Please let me know if your're
interested in it.

Greetings
Patrick Ulbrich