libextractor

[libextractor] Re: Need a help to Install libextractor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libextractor] Re: Need a help to Install libextractor
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:49:34 -0700

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 03:39, you wrote:
> Hai..
>     As I need to validate the file format with its data, I like to use ur
> libextractor in my JAVA application.
> I've libextractor-java-0.5.6.tar.tar with me.
> Can u pls help me, how to include ur tar in my application and use it
> effectively?

You will need to first install the C library.  Then you should copy the Java
class included in the libextractor-java file into your Java application.  You
must then make sure that the C library is installed in a directory where java
will find it (i.e. -Djava.library.path=THAT_DIRECTORY).  Then you can use the
Extractor class from Java.

I hope this helps!

Christian