libextractor

[libextractor] Re: Exiv2 plugin for libextractor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libextractor] Re: Exiv2 plugin for libextractor
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 14:07:42 -0500

The easiest would probably be to put the code into the
src/plugins/ directory and edit "Makefile.am" (just put in lines equivalent to
those of any of the other plugins, really easy, just search for, say, "ogg" and
put in appropriate lines for exiv2).  Then "make install" and use "extract" with
the "-l" option (i.e. -l libextractor_exiv2) to load and test the new plugin.

Alternatively, just E-mail me the code together with some test files, I can
probably do the integration in 2 minutes myself :-).

Best regards

Christian