Re: Option synonims

From: Paolo Redælli
Subject: Re: Option synonims
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 07:43:11 +0100

Il 16/03/22 07:31, Paolo Redælli ha scritto:
I think that it is wise to leave at least for now this separate logic. Shall we progressively switch command line handling to cli cluster (in src/lib/cli: COMMAND_LINE_ARGUMENT )?

I forgot to add that most of the features of the parser relies on side effects of queries and this is mostly not Eiffel-like.

This is one of the other big areas of improvements IMHO.

PS: I may have used "Eiffellish" instead of Eiffel-like but it sounds too much like hellish to my non-native speaker ears.