Re: Feedback requested about C-compiler suppport

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: Feedback requested about C-compiler suppport
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 18:13:06 +0100

Liberty is the GNU eiffel compiler, so we have one obvious obligation:
GCC. All others are nice to have and we can drop them if none here
raises his or her voice and uses another one in a real project. -> as
soon as we have users caring about backward compatibility I wouldn't
want to drop them. Otherwise I'd vote for simplicity...