Re: C-compiler support?

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: C-compiler support?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:17:18 +0100

A system is perfect if you can't remove anything from it :-)

Not always but in this case I would go for removing everything that
simplifies debugging, our life, whatever, as long as nobody is using
it.

After 3 Days now I would say we can safely remove everything expect x86
(32 and 64 bit variants) and PPC.

Thanks for taking care Hans,
Rapha