Re: The Next Steps

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: The Next Steps
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 13:35:08 +0100

Hans was using windows if I am not mistaken - can you recommend something or comment on the proposals?

I technically don't mind as log as it is a free compiler. And as said, if it is possible to crosscompile from Linux it could be integrated into ET - maybe even with a setup-generator like NSIS.

There was also some Google summer of code-activity on that... https://wiki.liberty-eiffel.org/index.php/GSoC_-_Windows_Support

Regards.