Re: install.sh failure on macOS

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: install.sh failure on macOS
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 23:58:03 +0100

Thanks for the patch. I merged it.

(And got the wiki back in edit mode after an upgrade and even ET seems to be back at work, let's see, how this goes...)

Am 6. Dezember 2021 20:16:05 MEZ schrieb Krishna <v.krishnakumar@gmail.com>:
On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 at 00:39, Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com> wrote:

For the most part I tried to cover Darwin/FreeBSD/NetBSD with the changes I had made.

Either of FreeBSD or NetBSD will be fine. For the most part the diffs are small between them that both can be supported.

Yes, NetBSD bootstraps fine with a small addition to tools.sh -
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61625

--
WhatsApp? Nein aber XMPP/Jabber!
App: Conversations