Re: SmartEiffel error: Too many live types

From: Oleg Terentiev
Subject: Re: SmartEiffel error: Too many live types
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 13:49:00 +0700

I decided it: removed standard: "${path_lib}/loadpath.se" in *.ace  and just add only needed pathes. I used 'find' and 'grep' for it.

28.11.2021, 23:09, "Oleg Terentiev" <dragon-78@yandex.ru>:
Hello.
I'm trying build old project ~2007y, It is not my and uses SmartEiffel. I gues that change Eiffel to Liberty or Gobo is not good idea.
When I try to build project, I have message "Fatal error :Too many live types (the maximum is 32765)."

--
b.r., Oleg Terentiev