Re: Noob First Post

From: Louis M
Subject: Re: Noob First Post
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:30:48 -0500

On 2021-11-28 4:17 p.m., Raphael Mack wrote:

x := x + 1 -- count Louis

Jokes apart: What is you problem you want to solve and how can I help
you to reach the solution?

Cheers,
Rapha

I should start by seeing what Liberty Eiffel can do (syntax and library differences with ISE Eiffel). So, I think that I will create something in Liberty Eiffel for a start. I thought about creating an LSP server for Liberty Eiffel (in Liberty Eiffel) so that we can easily use Liberty Eiffel in a lot of text editors and IDE (vscode, Atom, Vim, Emacs, etc.)

After that, I will look at the Bug list and try to correct them. If I need information, I will contact you.

Good day,

Louis M