Re: Noob First Post

From: Louis M
Subject: Re: Noob First Post
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:20:41 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry if you receive the email multiple time. I forgot what email I subscribed with.

I must admit that the timing is quite good. I have worked a lot with EiffelStudio and have developed a lot of things for it (a lot of libraries actually). But Eiffel Software seems to want to close the door to the openness of EiffelStudio. We have to work with a 2-year-old version (19.05) so that EiffelStudio want to launch without the necessity of having an online account. So, I am a little bit mad about that. But I love the Eiffel programming language. So if you need my help with Liberty Eiffel, I would be glad to help. I am a pretty good programmer, that beleive in open source software, and that has experience in language development. So count me in.

Good day,

Louis M