Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6

From: Paolo Redælli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:02:20 +0100

Il 07/03/2019 02:25, Germán A. Arias ha scritto:
Hi Igor,

I try in my desktop PC with an old Ubuntu based system. I remove the
Liberty-Eiffel packages and then try to reinstall it again. I get the
error reported by Igor. So, I don't know what is going wrong here
because when I install these packages some years ago it worked without
problem. But you can install these packages that are all you need to
compile Eiffel programs:

liberty-eiffel-tools
liberty-eiffel-extra-libs
liberty-eiffel-core-libs

Regards
Germán
Oh my! I'm so overloaded that I'm reading this only today.
I'm at work currently. Tonight I'll try to re-create this bug on my daughter's laptop which is a "pristine" Ubuntu machine.