Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Notepad++ syntax highlighting for LE

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Notepad++ syntax highlighting for LE
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 20:35:17 +0200

Hello Hans,

thanks for those efforts. I think this is quite helpful. I attach a
screenshot of how it looks in my emacs, not as a specification just as
another example.
For the Notepad++ config you did I propose:
- change the color of special entities like Void, Result, True, False,
Precursor and Current to a slightly darker blue
- highlight all complete UPPER_CASE strings as classes in bold, not only
BOOLEAN
- highlight manifest strings (everything between "", consider multiline
strings and U - unicode prefixed once)

Regards,
Rapha

--