Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GDPR

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GDPR
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:26:33 +0200

I appreciate your pratical approach.

Your considerations looks sounds and solid to me: only the mailing list could require some actual procedures but being a GNU mailing list hosted in the US I.think too we don't have much to do.

I'm on vacation until Sunday. Next week I'll gather some declarations that we may imitate. While many people judged this GDPR as a bureaucratic madness I think we must deal with it using common sense.

I've not forgotten Eiffel but I'm quite busy lately. If things evolve as I've planned I may end up working on it much more, even professionally in the next two years. I hope to have better news before.Christmas