Re: [Liberty-eiffel] EOL

From: Paolo Redælli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] EOL
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 13:54:27 +0100

Il 05/02/2018 23:02, Cyril ADRIAN ha scritto:
End of life, end of list. End of a long story.

I am currently cleaning up my life, and Eiffel is dead – to me, at least. My path goes elsewhere.

So I would like someone to take the flag. Please answer privately and I'll give you access to the administrative interface.

Barring any answer, I shall close the list in a few weeks.
That's a very sad yet not unexpected news.

I cannot speak for you or Raphael, yet I have to be realist: for the most various reasons I haven't been able to devote the time and the efforts necessary to keep LibertyEiffel really alive neither I maintained my promise to keep working on it.

So It's partly my fault if you've lost interest in Eiffel.

I am willing to take the flag, knowing that I receive the duty to keep it alive.