Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Set initial values on deferred classes

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Set initial values on deferred classes
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 13:05:04 -0600

For example I have a deferred class to handle the min size and max size
of the widgets. Then I want invariants like (or maybe postconditions as
you suggests):

invariant
     min_width < max_width
     min_height < max_height

So I need initial values, for example min_width = 0 and max_width = 100.
Of course I can do this at the class that inherits from this deferred
class. But is possible do this at the deferred class?

Germán