[Liberty-eiffel] Set initial values on deferred classes

From: A. Arias
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Set initial values on deferred classes
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:37:56 -0600

How can I set initial values for some features in deferred classes? For
example Objective-C have the method -init (and all its variants) that is
called each time an instance is created. Is there something similar in
Eiffel? My intention is add some invariants for some features in
deferred classes, but for this I need set some initial values. Any
advice about how is this achieved in Eiffel?

Thanks
Germán