Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GitHub repository

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GitHub repository
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:44:07 +0200

Il 16 giugno 2016 06:54:02 CEST, Mehul Sanghvi <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>I notice that there is a GitHub repository as well as a Savanna
>repository.
>Which is the one to use ?  I am not sure I have push access to the
>Savannah repository, but I can always create a pull-request on GitHub.

We naively started importing the old svn repository into Github then after
acquiring the status of GNU project we opened the official repository on
savannah.
Therefore the official repo is on savannah.gnu.org and the one on github become
a constantly updated backup.

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.