Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Twitter/GNU Social

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Twitter/GNU Social
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 23:20:36 -0600

El mié, 08-06-2016 a las 12:42 +0200, Paolo Redaelli escribió:
[SKIP]
> I propose to set up some "presence" account on some social network, i.e.
> GNU Social, Twitter. On Linkedin there's already an Eiffel group we may
> advertize there.

Some people have the habit to share progress in their projects or
experiments with programming languages. And of course they use tags to
stand out the language or the development environment they use. So yes,
we should have accounts at GNU Social and Twitter.

> G+ and FB... are they worth? I think so about G+, while FB is too casual
> to be attractive AFAICS.

Don't know, I don't use too much Facebook and G+

Germán