Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 1

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 1
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 23:06:36 +0200

Am Freitag, den 20.05.2016, 23:58 +1000 schrieb Doug Kearns:
> Further investigation reveals that the config file is in the package's
> data archive but not listed in md5sums.

I am far from understanding debian packaging (more like "I call some
scripts and hope Cyril got them right") but I have the feeling, that for
conffiles it is correct not to provide an entry in md5sums. At least if
I check with

debsums -e liberty-eiffel-core-libs

I get
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty_core.se              OK
and after I modified it I get
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty_core.se              FAILED

so In my eyes this is fine. What do you think?

What is more cirtical, is that the doc-packages seem empty, but I'll fix
that.

Regards,
Rapha