Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GSoC IRC meeting

From: Check Nyah
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GSoC IRC meeting
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 04:05:54 +0100

Sorry I meant OSCON. Not GSoC.

On May 19, 2016 10:05 PM, "Check Nyah" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I just wrapped up with GSoC. I think Saturday will be good. To report in the week's progress and plan the next week.

On May 19, 2016 2:24 PM, "Raphael Mack" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

during the GSoC it would be good to have a regular weekly meeting. I'd
suggest to just meet on IRC. Maybe we can fix one day in the week which
both are commited to be there? I'd suggest Thursday evening between 9-10
pm (CEST = UTC+2). But feel free to come up with an own proposal if this
doesn't fit your calendar.

Regards,
Rapha