Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel on Windows Environment

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel on Windows Environment
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 10:30:26 +0200

Hi Petru,

Welcome aboard and best of luck :-)

Cheers,

Hello , my name is Petru Gurita and I'm an undergraduate student at Politehnica University of Bucharest. I will bootstrap Liberty Eiffel on Windows environment and I will try to learn as much as I can among the way. Here  is a general description of the project and the place where I'll track my progress during the process.
Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Petru

--
Cyril ADRIAN