[Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel on Windows Environment

From: Petru Gurita
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty Eiffel on Windows Environment
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 00:09:01 +0500

Hello , my name is Petru Gurita and I'm an undergraduate student at Politehnica University of Bucharest. I will bootstrap Liberty Eiffel on Windows environment and I will try to learn as much as I can among the way. Here  is a general description of the project and the place where I'll track my progress during the process.
Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Petru