Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup released

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup released
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:46:32 +0200

Congratulations!

Cheers,

I'm glad to announce the first release of eiffel-iup. A wrapper that
allow create graphical applications with Liberty Eiffel using the IUP
toolkit. You can read the announce here:

https://gnutopics.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/first-release-of-eiffel-iup/

The project is hosted here:

https://notabug.org/GermanGT/eiffel-iup

And the source tarball is available here:

https://notabug.org/GermanGT/eiffel-iup/releases

Let my know if you have problems. In theory it should work in Windows
too, with minor changes at compiler and linker options. But I don't
tested it on Windows platform. Are there instructions to install Liberty
Eiffel on Windows?

Happy Hacking !!!

Germán

--