[Liberty-eiffel] Array with integers. real and strings

From: Germán Arias
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Array with integers. real and strings
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 13:23:43 -0600

Hi,

Is posible have an array/native array with integers, real and strings? I
try with ARRAY[ANY], but don't work. Or maybe a tuple with different
types? The problem is that I don't know. beforehand, the order of the
arguments. This is, something it can be: integer, string, integer, .....
and others: string. string, real,... And I need pass it to a C
function.

OK, I can solve this in the C side, but I want avoid write C code.

Thanks
Germán