Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6

From: Alyona Morozov
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 6
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:27:16 +0100

Hello,

And also a patch to make LibertyEiffel C output compatible with
Microsoft VisualC compiler is welcome, so why not for PellesC? But yes,
there is a difference between supporting a compiler and propagating its
use by inclusion.

I am almost done writing the proposal. Given the fact taht MinGW will be the compiler of choice, Code::Blocks is my default environment for windows development which I hope will make this process easier. At this point I will still make some further research on the Microsoft C compiler; since we will be using MinGW will it be necessary to check the compatibility of LibertyEiffer C output from MinGW with Microsoft C compiler?

BTW: I adjusted the GSoC idea and replaced PellesC by MingW but I kept
the "e. g.". - In the hope this is political acceptable for all :

This is fine by me.

Regards,
Alyona