Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Inline agent

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Inline agent
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 01:12:25 -0600

Hi

El dom, 21-02-2016 a las 11:05 +0100, Raphael Mack escribió:
> Mh. I am not sur for this one. Do you have concrete example in the IUP
> wrapper you ca Show us? Maybe we ca suggest some change to solve the
> root cause of the warnings...
>

> Rapha

IUP widgets have some commons attributes, like maxsize, minsize, title,
etc. "Common" in the sense that are used by many widgets, but an
specific widget not necessarily responds to all of them.

All these attributes are implemented at IUP_WIDGET and almost all the
widgets inherits from this class. And I change the export status
according to each widget.

At IUP level there isn't problem if you request for an attribute which
is not implemented in a widget. But I don't want have features for
attributes that don't have sense for an specific widget. So I change the
export status for these.

I don't see a problem with this. If a user have, for example, an object
of clase IUP_BUTTON, I guess he has read the documentation and he knows
what he's doing.

Germán