Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code application

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code application
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:04:27 +0100

of course, it is ok for me too :-)
cheers

Hi,

yes, I think the application is complete. I just added a comment, that
we are also part of the umbrella organization GNU.

On the GNU mailing list for GSoC 2016 the thing seems to com to flight.
Somehow I have the feeling, that it makes more sense to be under this
umbrella organization. - On that mailinglist there are also already some
interested students, so this could give us some visibility. - Thanks
German for this hint!

Any objections, that I take our proposals and push them also on the GNU
idea list and write in our application to Google exactly that we did and
that we are happy in case they accept us as separate organization, but
we also can be under GNU?

Regards,
Rapha

--