[Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:05:34 +0100

Hello there,

do you think it is worth to apply as organization for the Google Summer
of Code program? Do you see chances to find topics, students to
contribute and mentors? Maybe there are even some on this list?

We have time until Feb 19 to apply, so if you have ideas (in any
direction) please let me know. Maybe we can get some attraction.

I did not read the terms yet, maybe we can not be accepted at all for
some reason, but we could try... So please give some feedback! The
discussion is hereby opened.

Regards,
Rapha