Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup wrapper

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup wrapper
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:59:34 +0100

Hi Germán,

this looks good (ok, I did not really look at the details, but I am sure
you got it working, so that's a good achievement!), thanks for all your
efforts! It is also good and motivating to see that there is someone
really using Liberty out there!

What do you think about adding a link to your project in the Liberty
Eiffel wiki? Maybe in the "Related Projects" section of the
Community-box? Feel free to contribute there!

Regards,
Rapha