Re: [Liberty-eiffel] ace files for libraries

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] ace files for libraries
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 21:53:00 +0100

Il 16/01/2016 19:58, Germán Arias ha scritto:
> Hi all
>
> Until now I'm testing the IUP wrapper using as reference the mini_gtk
> example. But now I want have this as a separate library, I haves read
> the wiki page about wrappers. But my question is if I need some special
> lines at ace file? I suppose Liberty needs in some way know that this is
> a library.
>
> Germán

Reposting (*) here my answer to Germán

All the necessary information are stored in the plugin directory that is
specified in the source files so in the ace file it looks like an Eiffel
only library.
The rationale is that the end-user of the library is not required to
know how the library links.

(*):Thunderbird is not smart enought to send the answer to a message of a
mailing list to the address of the mailing list...