[Liberty-eiffel] New year wishes

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] New year wishes
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 09:13:56 +0100

Hello everybody,

This message to wish you a happy new year. May you and yours have happy times.

I'd like to wish the same to Liberty Eiffel. In fact I do; but at least for a few months, that will be without me. I spent quite a lot of time last year on Liberty. I wished the next release to be out in three months. It did not happen.

I don't want to blame anybody. We all have our lives and families to care for. But I need a rest. So I pass the baton to you.

I think I will be back, and I keep listening. I cannot stay away from Eiffel too long. But frankly I need to recharge.

I wish the best to all of you.

Cheers,
--
Cyril ADRIAN