Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Question about plugins

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Question about plugins
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:27:43 -0600

Thanks. Now I have a problem with a c function of the form:

cFucntion(arg1, arg2, arg3, ...., argN, NULL)

The problem is the NULL at the end. How add this? I'm using a
NATIVE_ARRAY for the arguments, but seems that this class don't add the
NULL at the end when use feature .to_external. Any advice?

Thanks
Germán