[Liberty-eiffel] producing debug version od compile_to_c

From: Laurie Moye
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] producing debug version od compile_to_c
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:11:17 +0000

Hi,

I have a program which crashes compile_to_c when I try to compile it with the adler version.

I have tried to create debug versions of compile_to_c to see if I can find out what's happening, but every version that I create, even a -boost version compiled with:
compile -boost compile_to_c -o compile_to_c-boost
produces a compile_to_c that fails with SIGSEGV even when I try to use it to compile hello_world.

I can see that my compile_to_c produced in this way is of a different length to the one produced by he install process, so I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Is there a standard way of producing debug versions of compile_to_c in order to track down failures?

Best wishes,
        Laurie