[Liberty-eiffel] syntax of free_operator

From: Laurie Moye
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] syntax of free_operator
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:10:56 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to get some old SE code to compile uinder Libery. I have a lot of esoteric infix operators, for example matrix operators starting with #, which upset the compiler.

The syntax tree in
http://wiki.liberty-eiffel.org/index.php/Syntax_diagrams
has references to Free_operator, but it is never defined.

Where can I find the current syntax of infix operators, please?

           Laurie