Re: [Liberty-eiffel] concurrency / threads

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] concurrency / threads
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:52:26 +0000

Zitat von Hans Zwakenberg  |  Ocean Consulting GmbH <address@hidden>:
noticing that thread safety is on the agenda again, I wondered whether the
implementation of SCOOP would be made easier if the Intel CILK-library would be

Quite interesting, for sure. But for now I think there are many interesting tasks in the "simple" (i. e. single-threaded) eiffel world open which we should finish one after the other. SCOOP is probably not one of the first 5 ;-(

It is so sad, that time is no unlimited resource ;-)

Rapha