[Liberty-eiffel] short now crashes on three classes

From: Laurie Moye
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] short now crashes on three classes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:22:40 +0100

Hi Rapha,

Thank you for that speedy repsonse.
Short no longer blows up, but it fails on three classes:
--
ceres/lib: for f in tuple xml_parser xml_tree; do echo ">>>>>>>> $f"; short $f ; done
Some feature is not yet implemented (i.e. feature `not_yet_implemented' of class ANY has been called somewhere). Just run this code under the debugger to know the `not_yet_implemented' caller.

The error occured in the type SMART_EIFFEL.

Eiffel program crash at run time.
No trace when using option "-boost"
Eiffel program crash at run time.
No trace when using option "-boost"
Eiffel program crash at run time.
No trace when using option "-boost"
ceres/lib:
--

Incidentally, how do I identify the version I've used when Ive
dowloaded it from git? Running, say, 'compile -version' just gives a

Best wishes,
        Laurie

PS I have  submitted this bug on savannnah. It seems to have lost the
words I put in before the +verbatim+
they were:
"short crashes on three classes in git clone of 20/9/14"
(I'm not at all impressed by savannah!)