Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty on Windows

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty on Windows
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:16:47 +0000

Hello Hans,

first thank you very much for your efforts to get Liberty running on Windows. In the private mails you raised the question why the compile_to_c binary in liberty is so much bigger than it was for the last SmartEiffel release. As I have no glue, I'd like to forward this question. Cyril, do you have any idea?

Kind regards,
Rapha

Zitat von Hans Zwakenberg  |  Ocean Consulting GmbH <address@hidden>:

Hi group,

if anyone want to play around with the 32-bit Windows version of compile-to-c,
you can download it here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10221246/Liberty-Eiffel/Liberty32.exe

Mind you, I have not tested this yet, as my environment is not yet set up
properly.

Enjoy
Hans