[Liberty-eiffel] warning messages when compiling the germ with Pelles-C

From: Hans Zwakenberg | Ocean Consulting GmbH
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] warning messages when compiling the germ with Pelles-C
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:57:02 +0200 (CEST)

Rapha,

enclosed the warning messages created by Pelles-C (32bit) on the _lowest_ warning level.  The good news is that there are only warnings, no error messages at all.  The germ compiled was pulled from github a couple of days ago, so it should still be the current one.

To de-clutter the log, I removed all lines that constitute no warning messages.  You'll notice that the very same error message (or groups of messages) pop up again and again - so I presume that a single code generating strategy is causing this across all splitted C files...

cheers
Hans