Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Problem with deb packages

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Problem with deb packages
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:35:52 -0600

Hi,

On 2014-07-02 13:50:40 -0600 Cyril ADRIAN <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK, the Debian packaging now works.
>
> I just had to manually tell reprepro to remove the old snapshot packages
> because their names were ugly. It is now fixed and the packages are as
> intended. Next ET pass should build *and* deploy without problems.
>
> So we now have amd64, i386 and source packages in the repository.
>
> Germán, since you were asking first-- would you care to try the i386
> packages please?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cyril

Now I have the packages installed. But I cannot compile the simple hello_world
example. I get the error:

address@hidden:$ se compile hello_world.e -o hello_world
sh: 1: /home/german/Instalados/source/adler/target/bin/compile: not found
address@hidden:$

Why the path "/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/..."? This is where I have
the adler source, when I tried to install it from source. There is something
wrong with the environment. But I don't have idea about how this happened, or
how solve this. Here the output:

address@hidden:~$ se -environment
SE_BIN=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/target/bin
SE_SYS=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/sys
SE_SHORT=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/resources/short
# tools
SE_TOOL_ACE_CHECK=${SE_BIN}ace_check
SE_TOOL_C=${SE_BIN}compile
SE_TOOL_C2C=${SE_BIN}compile_to_c
SE_TOOL_CLASS_CHECK=${SE_BIN}class_check
SE_TOOL_CLEAN=${SE_BIN}clean
SE_TOOL_DOC=${SE_BIN}eiffeldoc
SE_TOOL_FIND=${SE_BIN}finder
SE_TOOL_MAKE=${SE_BIN}se_make.sh
SE_TOOL_MOCK=${SE_BIN}mocker
SE_TOOL_PRETTY=${SE_BIN}pretty
SE_TOOL_SHORT=${SE_BIN}short
SE_TOOL_TEST=${SE_BIN}eiffeltest
SE_TOOL_TEST_NG=${SE_BIN}eiffeltest_ng
SE_TOOL_TEST_SERVER=${SE_BIN}eiffeltest_server
SE_TOOL_WRAP=${SE_BIN}wrappers-generator
SE_TOOL_X_INT=${SE_BIN}extract_internals
# environment
hyphen=
path_core=/usr/share/liberty-eiffel/src/core/
path_extra=/usr/share/liberty-eiffel/src/extra/
path_liberty=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/
path_liberty_core=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/src/lib/
path_liberty_extra=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/src/wrappers/
path_smarteiffel=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/src/smarteiffel/
path_tools=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/src/tools/
path_tutorial=/home/german/Instalados/source/adler/tutorial/
# loadpath
core=${path_core}loadpath.se
extra=${path_extra}loadpath.se
liberty_core=${path_liberty_core}loadpath.se
liberty_extra=${path_liberty_extra}loadpath.se
smarteiffel=${path_smarteiffel}loadpath.se
test=${path_liberty}test/loadpath.se
tools=${path_tools}loadpath.se
tutorial=${path_tutorial}loadpath.se
# C modes
Redundant definitions found for C mode "ensure_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "all_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "no_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "debug_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "loop_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "require_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "invariant_check", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
Redundant definitions found for C mode "boost", discarding it from
/etc/xdg/liberty-eiffel/liberty.se.
SE_C_MODES="all_check boost debug_check ensure_check invariant_check loop_check
no_check require_check"
address@hidden:~$

Any advice?

Germán