Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Problem with deb packages

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Problem with deb packages
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:32:06 +0200

Hi,

so, I tried to copy the i386 packages into apt.liberty-eiffel.org

, but
it will need another 2 days to populate. But what I fear is, that it
will not work, as the i386 packages have a newer timestamp and therefor
I could imagine, that the "all"-package dependency is not satisfieable
by the i386 variant of the "tools" package.

Cyril, could you try to make the version and the filename based on the
date of the last git commit instead of the date of package-building?

I'll try and see what I can do. I had some similar problems for other packages I maintain and I kinda remember that it is a bit more complex than just fixing the versioning; we also need to ensure that the .dsc file is correct. Maybe build only binary packages on i386.

Cheers,

Cyril